17 May 2016 by Felicity
The Scottish Ballet’s breath-taking production of Swan Lake is headed for the Liverpool Empire and we’ve got a pair of tickets to give away.
This modern retelling of the classic ballet, which runs at the Empire from Wed 1 – Sat 4 June, swaps tutus and curses for a sultry, passionate love story.
We have a pair of tickets up for grabs for the performance taking place on Wednesday 1st June at 7.30pm. In addition to this, the winner will receive access to a VIP drinks reception – taking place in the piano bar during the interval – along with a programme and an official Swan Lake poster, signed by principle dancer Sophie Martin (Odette).
To be in with a chance of winning, you’ll need to answer this question:
Which composer wrote the original music for Swan Lake?
Email your answer, along with your name, email address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Wednesday 25 May. We’ll email the winner to let them know that they’ve been successful by 5pm on Thursday 26 May.
Terms and conditions
- Closing date for entry will be 25/05/16. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There is no entry fee, and no purchase necessary, to enter this competition.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and agreement to be bound by them.
- The competition is open to persons of any age. National Museums and Galleries on Merseyside (operating as National Museums Liverpool ) assumes that by entering into the competition, the parents or guardians of any entrant that is aged under the age of 18 have consented to that person’s entry into the competition, and these rules.
- Employees of National Museums Liverpool, or their family members or partners (or anyone else connected in any way with the competition) shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition, and the prize for each winner, are as follows:
- National Museums Liverpool reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, and these terms and conditions, without notice, in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil, or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- National Museums Liverpool is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value, without giving notice
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by National Museums Liverpool.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted, or does not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- National Museums Liverpool will notify the winner of when and where the prize can be collected.
- National Museums Liverpool’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition, and these terms and conditions, will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Competitions, Marketing and Communications, National Museums Liverpool, 127 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2JH
(Comments are closed for this post.)