It’s your last chance to see Turner Prize winner Lubaina Himid’s exhibition ‘Meticulous Observations and Naming the Money’ at the Walker. To celebrate this powerful exhibition, featuring works by women artists all selected by Lubaina, we’re giving away six exhibition posters signed by the award-winning artist herself!
To be in with a chance of winning, you’ll need to answer this question:
Can you name one of the female artists featured in ‘Meticulous Observations’?
Email your answer, along with your name, email address and telephone number to email@example.com by midnight on Sunday 18 March. We’ll email the winner to let them know that they’ve been successful by 5pm on Monday 19 March.
Terms and conditions
- Closing date for entry will be 18/03/18. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There is no entry fee, and no purchase necessary, to enter this competition.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and agreement to be bound by them.
- The competition is open to persons of any age. National Museums and Galleries on Merseyside (operating as National Museums Liverpool ) assumes that by entering into the competition, the parents or guardians of any entrant that is aged under the age of 18 have consented to that person’s entry into the competition, and these rules.
- Employees of National Museums Liverpool, or their family members or partners (or anyone else connected in any way with the competition) shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition, and the prize for each winner, are as follows:
- National Museums Liverpool reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, and these terms and conditions, without notice, in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil, or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- National Museums Liverpool is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value, without giving notice
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by National Museums Liverpool.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted, or does not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- National Museums Liverpool will notify the winner of when and where the prize can be collected.
- National Museums Liverpool’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition, and these terms and conditions, will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Competitions, Marketing and Communications, National Museums Liverpool, 127 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2JH
Comments on our blog
Thanks for commenting! Your comments will be sent to us for moderation and we will publish them as soon as we can. We may use your comments for other publicity purposes, so please check our terms and conditions about this.
If you have a specific enquiry, it's best to get in touch using our contact details.