3 July 2013 by Lisa
We reserve the right to not publish comments if we feel they:
- are libellous, abusive, obscene, prejudiced or unlawful.
- contravene any rights to privacy (such as personal contact details), copyright or trademark legislation.
- appear to be spam or commercial promotional information.
By posting your comment you agree that:
- you are wholly responsible for the content that you post. Although the blog comments will be moderated, National Museums Liverpool will publish comments in the good faith that they comply with the law.
- it may be reproduced by National Museums Liverpool online or in print without compensation.
(Comments are closed for this post.)